Samsung 25R 18650 25A 2500mAh Battery
100% genuine product made by Samsung.
Long storage life, light weight and high energy density, used with most 18650 regulated and mechanical MODs.
With up to 2500 mAh in capacity and this kind of Discharge/Drain capability make it one of the absolute best 18650 form factor cells ever made. This cell gives you the user tremendous run-times in devices that require much higher discharge/drain that other cells just can't deliver without sacrificing the integrity of the cells, cell life-cycle, and/or without jeopardizing safety. These are excellent for use in Demanding Power Packs and Battery Packs. They also make an excellent choice for those that have Very High Output Flashlights as well. This is one of the very best cells in the 18650 form factor size that exist today and that requires demanding needs and wants from the end-user.
Samsung 25R 18650 25A 2500mAh Battery available to order Online from Vape Gate UAE with a unique Delivery service in UAE, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Sharjah, Ruwais
Samsung 25R 18650 25A 2500mAh Battery Parameters:
- 20A max continuous discharge
- Rated capacity: 2500mAh
- Continuous maximum charge current: 4A
- Continuous standard charge current: 1.25A
- Flat Top
- Charge Voltage: 4.20±0.05V
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Cut-off voltage: 2.5V
Use caution as misusing or mishandling the battery may cause a fire or explosion which may result in personal injury or property damage. The user must have an appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of lithium ion batteries before purchase and usage. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility, suitability, or fitness for any particular purpose or device can be made. This battery is manufactured and sold for the intended use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a BMS (battery management system) or PCB (circuit board/module). This battery is neither designed nor intended to be used with an e-cigarette, vaporizer, or similar device. Usage of this battery is at your own risk!
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- DO NOT short circuit intentionally or unintentionally
- KEEP AWAY from metal/conductive objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT use if PVC wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if battery is damaged in any way
- DO NOT store loose or in a pocket, purse, etc., always use a protective case or box for storage and transport
- DO NOT over-charge or charge above the maximum voltage rating
- DO NOT over-discharge or exceed the continuous discharge rating
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder onto battery, spot weld only
- DO NOT use force to install or install in reverse/backwards
- ONLY use within manufacturer’s specification
- DO NOT use with e-cigarette, vaporizer, or similar device
- KEEP AWAY from pets and children
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave batteries charging unattended
- ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery
- DO NOT mix and match brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries
- STOP immediately if while charging/storing/using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly
- If exposed to battery electrolyte, flush with water immediately and/or immediately contact a physician or emergency services
- DO NOT throw away in trash; contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal